Saturday, July 14, 2012

Time is Flying!

July 25th will be here before we know it!  Our first day back to school is in 11 days. Holy cow! We are anxious and excited, but we planned on having more lessons and activities completed than we do at this moment. We are excited that we were able to roll out our new word wall words with pictures and parts of speech, along with some reading graphic organizers to help with the Common Core.  I wonder how many other teachers spend their summers working on activities for the new school year. I'm sure there has to be plenty of other nerds like us who would spend all summer coming up with new and improved ideas! I've included a couple of pictures of some things we have made.



1 comment:

Heather's Heart said...

I love the Character Traits heart! I am a nerd too because I have made things all summer long. =)

I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart